Welcome ghouls and gals to the Halloween edition of, Five Posts to Help you Get Over the Hump. I’m hoping your Halloween will be a fun one.
Here is a pretty clever video about the economy of Halloween candy trading. I thought it was funny and pretty clever.
Here are a few posts to help you through the rest of the week:
- In a post entitled; How to Save For Retirement, in a Picture John over at Frugal Rules came up with an elegant, yet spot on metaphor for savings for retirement.
- The Financial Samurai explains the dangers of increased spending when using credit card rewards programs Don’t Let A Credit Card Rewards Program Change Your Spending Habits.
- Canadian Budget Binder shows us how to save Loonies when remodeling How We Renovated Our First House For Under $25,000.
- James at Free In Ten Years explains how Being Rich Is Relative.
- Pauline at Reach Financial Independence explains how investments don’t necessarily have to be stocks, bonds, or even real estate. She chose to Invest in Cattle.
Lastly, if you haven’t checked it out yet, Jason at WorkSaveLive is celebrating his one year Blogoversary. Check out the link below to find out how to enter his great giveaway.
Picture taken by: SBT4NOW